Thursday 19 June 2008

I have been tagged!

by the lovely Tracy - thanks Tracy.
The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago: I was Doing the same job (supporting students with severe learning difficulties) but in a different educational establishment. Oh and hating the fact I was 31 (so old lol.)

Five things in today's 'to do list':
1. Put petrol in my car
2. Pack stuff to go to my Mum's tonight
3. Make sure Heroes is going to be recorded
4. check weather as I'm off to Blackpool Pleasure Beach Tomorrow with work (Im going from my Mums as she lives close)
5. Put windscreen wash in my car.

Snacks I enjoy: Meat flavoured crisps, Olives and houmous .

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Buy a loft space in New York, Buy a house with room for a very large scraproom fully kitted out and go on lots of Hols.

Places I have lived: I was born in Bury Lancs and lived there till I was 2/3ish and have lived in Manchester since, but in 3 different areas and I could say I have lived in 3 counties... Lancashire, Greater Manchester and at the moment Cheshire.

Now i will tag, Cal, Toni and Edwina. sorry there's only Three, as I'm quite new to this Blogging I haven't really established a blog network.

No comments: