Sunday 29 June 2008

Reading Glasses

Well I just can't believe its Sunday already, where does the weekend go?
I had such good intentions yesterday to settle down and do some paper scrapping and that's as far as it got...So today I have spent a few hours playing with my digi stash again and done another me LO. This Lo is using some more photos my friend Tracy took, but this time wearing my new reading glasses. I asked her to take these pics as I also plan to use one of them in my A-Z book of me. Again I have used different free elements from the Shabby Princess site.

3 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Classy glasses, looking good
Ruth x

Paige said...

FAB LO!! I love the colours and the flowers in this. Your glasses are pretty funky :) I like them!!!

WeirdCat said...

There's an award for you on my blog Ruth