Tuesday 17 February 2009

Great time had by all at the UKS CC

What a fantastic time I had the other weekend at the UK Scrappers Cyber Crop. there was some fantastic classes with a good mix of sponsors classes and non-sponsor classes.

I didn't order as many kits for this CC as in the past, but I did order a mystery kit.I love the mystery kit challenge and have always had great kits. This times kit was lovely I really liked the colour scheme. There where loads of fabulous entries with some great ideas. Go over to have a look in the UKS CC gallery. J-Bug Got the most votes for my teams Mystery kit challenge for her fantastic entry.

Here are some pics of my mystery kit entry.
Bird House



I photographed the bird house with the diamond glaze to give some idea of the size of the project

8 comments:

Sandie said...

LOVE this bird house, it's beautiful!

Lydia said...

I love that house - you can tell that a lot of work has gone into it, and it has clearly paid off!

misteejay said...

I saw this and thought it was wonderful. Loved the colours of your teams MK

Toni :o)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh it's just lovely. Lots of work for sure. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful birdhouse! Hope you don't let any birdie actually live in it.. it's too pretty!

Anneliese said...

That's gorgeous Ruthy .. love it !

WeirdCat said...

Love the birdhouse

Jo Power said...

Love your bird house its brilliant. Love the colour too.