Sunday 22 February 2009

I have been away for the last few days staying at my Mums and on my return there was a large brown box waiting for me... It was the lovely monthly kit from Sarah's Cards. Its just so yummy and if a kit isn't for you Sarah has some lovely papers for you to check out.

I have stated a new challenge today. It started in Jan so I'm a little behind but not to much.
it is: "His Holy Name challenge" that I found on Triple Scraps Blog totally by accident while I was Blog hopping. I'm doing it for my Mum, she is a committed Christian and will appreciate the work and sentiment on each 6x6 LO . Click on the link above are the on the right hand side to find out more.
Here are the first three LOs I have done.



For the Holy LO I used some of the lush papers, alphas and embellishments that came in my Sarah's Cards kit.

6 comments:

Jo Power said...

Love the lo and sure your mum will enjoy it.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow i love the last layout, it's scrummy!!!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Wow, lovely pages, TFS - I will be back for a visit! Your page layouts are gorgeous... Rubber hugs always!

misteejay said...

Ruthy, I have a little something for you over on my blog - when I saw it I straight away thought of you.

Toni :o)

misteejay said...

Ruthy, hope you are keeping well...miss seeing you around the threads on UKS.

Toni :o)

SHEN said...

fab lo's,love the papers you used, very cool.